martes, 10 de abril de 2007

We made a theater work.

UNIT 12

In this unit we made a play to familiarize to us with the vocabulary of the diseases.


First scene
Alejandra (friend):hello that happens to you
Zuly(paciente):hello I feel very badly.
Alejandra:becauseThat he happens to you
Zuly:I have a toothache
Alejandra: mmm…because you do not go to the doctor
Zuly:good at the moment I go in way to the hospital.
Alejandra:well I can acompañarte.
Zuly: it's a good idea.Because I can't speak well.
Second scene
Wrilyin(recepcionista):good morning.That it happens to him to her
Alejandra:good morning.It has a pain teeth
Wrilyin: mmm…OK I am going to call to the doctor

Third scene
Wrilyin:doctor has a patient hoping.
Dayanis (doctor):OK please dígale that hopes a little while
Wrilyin:if doctor is no problem.

Fourth scene
Wrilyin:the occupied doctor at the moment this.Please he could wait for sitting here.



Fifth scene
Dayanis:OK zuly that happens to you
Zuly:Doctor I have a strong toothache
Dayanis:good let's take to look AT you..I a.m. going to give some pills, take one before of food and returns the next week for extract the tooth
Zuly:OK doctor thanks we see the next week.







2 comentarios:

walid merhi dijo...

hi zuly,i like your blog because is cool

tereines dijo...

hello zuli my name is tereines reyes I like your blog because is good