martes, 10 de abril de 2007

.:.Zuly.:.



Hello to all..!!!
I hope that they are very well...!!!
My name is zulibeth Ramirez, but they can call zuly to me, I I am of Maracaibo been Zulia.I am 17 years old, my birthday is the 23 of October, I I study industrial relations in the URBE.I live in a called residence the birds located in beautiful mount.
He enchants music to me, to sleep, to dance to chat, to speak on the telephone with my friends and to leave to take a walk with them I watch much, he enchants the chocolate to me and to be with my family.
I hate to smoke I does not like the people who smoke, does not like I to stop early the week ends to me, the violence, the lies, and I do not like to wash plates.
My dream is to be able to travel everywhere to know things new, to be able to me to graduate and to be professional, to marry to me to have a beautiful family and power to exert my profession successful.

No hay comentarios: