miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

CONVERSATION BY I TELEPHONE


UNIT 16


Hello people… today will show a telephone conversation to them who I had with one of my better friends.
Zuly:hello mariana like these…
Mariana:hello zuly well and your like these
Zuly:brilliant I feel very well, I am calling to you for tell you that I am going to accept the invitation that you made me yesterday to go to the celebration.
Mariana:that good
Zuly:I am going away to take to my friend Jose Daniel.
Mariana:that we are going away well to amuse much.
Zuly:and it tell me Mari l to celebration it is normal or it has a subject in I specify
Mariana:it is normal, but he tell me that you are going to use for the celebration.
Zuly:I do not even have it sure but but surely it is that it uses a Jean and a shirt and sandals.And your that you are going to use
Mariana:I do not have nor idea of which it is going to use.
Zuly:good we are speaking , we see ourselves tomorrow in the university.
Mariana:OK bye.

No hay comentarios: