martes, 10 de abril de 2007

That I Did the last week

UNIT 14




I am going to tell a little to them on which I made the week last.
Saturday I went to scout's and I shared with my companions of the unit.
Sunday separates to me very early to go to the mass of branches, is a mass that it enchants to me, in afternoon I went with my friends to the path and we passed it very well we mounted bicycle and we played tennis.
Monday I went to visit my grandmother in its house.
Tuesday I was with my cousins and my aunts for the path we passed very well all together ones in family.
Wednesday I have left in my house and clean my room.
Thursday we left for the one house my uncles and I played with my cousins.
Friday in the mañanita stops me to 6 in the morning to study with a mathematical professor.And in afternoon it came to me to visit a friend and we were together with my breast for the sambil.
Saturday I was with all the family for the pin Zulia… we spent much silver and that him taste to any of greater but we prime them did not pay attention to him and continued playing… my week was spectacular and I amused much.







No hay comentarios: