martes, 10 de abril de 2007

About the Sport and Talen

UNIT 10




Next I am going to speak a little to them on my favorite sport and as they are the things that I do very well, and that can be considered a talent…

Hello to all...!!


Today it will tell them on some talents that I have.!!
Them story that to cook very well, several times to the week I am the one who prepare the lunch, and most important she is than to the people they likes my food..!!
To gamble a called sport well ball hand, very is amused and I have for a long time played it with my companions of the school.
















I like much them hand abilities enchants to me to make small gifts and I like to work with paintings Although not to draw themselves very well.!!
I am good to have friends and it enchants to help to me to who need it.!!
But what but I like to do she is to be with my friends and my family is the perfect combination.!!

No hay comentarios: